"We all play for Canada" "To a Greater Goal" "Together we Rise"
Please note that as of April 1st, 2015 the MSA Office hours will be Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Participants from the 2015 Referee Camp. Selected Officials are taking part in interactive sessions both in the classroom and on the field of play. Topics range from the Laws of the game to other aspects of refereeing and performance.
Sport Manitoba Coaching Resources - See links below
Impact Regional Coaching Academy Link- http://www.coachingmanitoba.ca/page.php?id=223
Sport MB & Regional Staff Contact Link- http://www.sportmanitoba.ca/page.php?id=4
Employment Opportunity Program Coordinator . . . more
MSA Social Media Policy
The MSA has adopted a social media policy. As a participant in the game, it is your responsibility to comply with this policy.
The policy can be summarized in four basic principles:
- Be truthful, respectful, polite, and fair
- Do not say things that you would not want said of you
- Use social media only when appropriate
- Keep appropriate and common sense barriers between participants, such as between coaches or team staff and players
Click MSA Social Media Policy to review the full text.
Remember, it is your responsibility to comply with this policy. Failure to do so will result in the disciplinary sanctions identified within the MSA or Member Organization’s Discipline and Complaints Policy.
University of Manitoba Bisons Women's Soccer Open Training Sessions and Camps ... more
University of Winnipeg Wesman Women's ID Camp ... more
BANQUET TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE
CLICK ON THE PHOTO FOR MORE INFO
CONTACT THE MSA OFFICE TO PURCHASE YOURS!
Not many people would say that 70,000 people wanting to kill them would be a highlight of their professional careers.
But not many people were world-class soccer referees like Winnipeg’s Héctor Vergara . . . more
CSA TOOL KIT
Sponsor / Advertise with the MSA
The MSA has opportunities for companies to sponsor and advertise in the MSA Guide. Please click here
Canada Soccer unveils new unified technical development vision:
Canada Soccer Pathway. Your Goals. Our Game . . . more
- More than 30 years 26.03.2015
- Upcoming Women’s Conference 26.03.2015
- Soccer recruit earns top honors in Manitoba 26.03.2015
- Sherwood Park Employment Opportunity 26.03.2015
- British Columbia Soccer Association Employment Opportunity 23.03.2015